- This event has passed.
Powerful Conversations on Race (April 2022)
April 10, 2022 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pmFree
Powerful Conversations on Race (PCR) is a monthly community dialogue series exploring topics around race, racism, and the resulting impact. Rooted in humanities- and arts-based sources primarily from The Charleston Syllabus, these sessions give us time to practice and normalize hard conversations about race.
A little more about Powerful Conversations on Race:
- This IS NOT a lecture or book club, but rather a space for community to come together to dive into a variety of topics concerning race.
- Active participation is expected and a camera “check-in” is required.
- When possible, participants are urged to join via laptop or tablet rather than smart phone to better engage with the content and others.
- Entry into the session is not granted after 3:15pm.
- After registering via Eventbrite, you will immediately receive an email confirmation with the Zoom link at the very bottom of the confirmation message.
Learn more on the Powerful Conversations on Race main page.
Special thanks to our partners Asante Art Institute of Indianapolis, Community Action of Greater Indianapolis, Indiana Humanities, IU School of Liberal Arts at IUPUI, Medical Humanities & Health Program @ IUPUI, National Endowment of the Humanities, Nicholas H. Noyes, Jr., Memorial Foundation St. Paul’s Episcopal Church, The Indianapolis Foundation, a CICF affiliate and of course our community-based dialogue facilitators.